Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Muslim-life-forever - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Muslim-life-forever > Topics

Subject: Things 2 do 2 enter paradise.
Replies: 0 Views: 696

yunus4 20.07.08 - 10:26am
Assalamu alaikum. I would like 2 remind ourselves abt something very important .The prophet(peace b upon him)said a man never did a good deed but 2 removed a t branch frm d road;it was either in d tree & someone cut it & threw it on d road,or it was lying,he remove it.Allah accepted dis gud deed of his & brought him into paradise. Secondly,Allah, d exalted said: I made five times prayers obligatory on ur ppl,and i took a guarantee dat if anyone observes regularly at their appointed times,I shall admit him 2 paradise;if anyone does not offer them regularly,there is no such guarantee of mine 4 him.(sunan of Abu dawood,hadith 430).I everybody wanted 2 b in paradise, so we hv 2 b very careful and observes the at their appointed times. Allah apostle said, Allah has 99 names,one 100 minus 1,and whoever knows them wil go 2 paradise.(see hadith no.419 vol 8). Umar reported dat the prophet,upon whom be peace,said, If one completes(and perfects)the abulution and then says, I testify that there is no god except Allah,the one who has no partner, and that Muhammed is his slave and his messenger,the 8 gates of paradise wil b opened 4 him & he may enter any of them dat he wish.(related by muslim).may Allah help us.wishing u luck muslim bros and sis. *

* Muslim-life-forever Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Muslim-life-forever

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits